1. ► xdpyinfo cannot print the screen resolution.
2. ► Telnet cannot automatically logon to a remote machine natively.
3. ► Remote execution of graphics programs is as secure using telnet as using ssh -X.
4. ► Telnet is a secure protocol.
5. ► Remote process execution is not required for client-server model of computation.
6. ► FTP service uses port number 21.
7. ► Telnet and rlogin have identical functionality.
8. ► Putty is a windows ssh client.
9. ► With ssh no one can listen to the traffic by sniffing.
10. ► ncftp uses a protocol which is different from FTP.