1. ► stdin, stdout and stderr are limited to 'C' programs only.
2. ► su command cannot be run by a normal user.
3. ► du -sh and du -sH are identical.
4. ► I can create a directory '--a' as mkdir --a?
5. ► rm -rf foo will delete ./foo/--a file without generating an error?
6. ► less is an editor.
7. ► Giving a directory an 'execute' permission is enough for one to be able to list its contents.
8. ► ls -lR and find ./ give identical output?
9. ► Can an executable have an extension to .txt in UNIX?
10. ► The magic number database necessarily looks at the initial few bytes only?