1. ► cpp is the only C pre processor available.
2. ► Which of the following gcc option converts warnings into errors?
3. ► Software tools are essential for programming.
4. ► Labels are resolved into appropriate addresses by compiler.
5. ► Hello world program usually refers to first program written by a programmer.
6. ► Which of the following option helps in searching libraries?
7. ► A C++ compiler directly converts the program into binary code.
8. ► External symbols in object files are resolved by linker.
9. ► Which of the following tools cannot be used as debugger?
10. ► CPU understands only binary encoding.
11. ► A debugger loads the program into memory.
12. ► Compiler can handle all include directives by itself.
13. ► gdb can accurately debug programs compiled with -O2 option.
14. ► Debugger usually allows to view variables, registers and memories during program execution.
15. ► A linker can operate on assembly code.
16. ► A C program can be converted to binary without a compiler.
17. ► Assembler converts assembly code into binary encoding.
18. ► Indenting code helps in improving readability.
19. ► Which tool resolves external symbols in object files.
20. ► -static option helps in reducing size of executable.