1. ► Once malloc has returned a memory pointer, it is not possible to find out the size of usable memory available at that location.
2. ► Heap and stack grow in opposite direction in a process.
3. ► TLB stands for Translate Buffer.
4. ► memfrob can be used to encrypt any data.
5. ► Copy-on-write is implemented in the OS kernel.
6. ► Modern operating systems do not make extensive use of segmentation.
7. ► Virtual address and linear address are the same.
8. ► TLBs check for access bits of a page.
9. ► Various mem* functions such as memset are more efficient than those written using simple loops in "C".
10. ► malloc is a system call.