1. ► Once malloc has returned a memory pointer, it is not possible to find out the size of usable memory available at that location.
2. ► Modern operating systems do not make extensive use of segmentation.
3. ► Various mem* functions such as memset are more efficient than those written using simple loops in "C".
4. ► TLBs check for access bits of a page.
5. ► Virtual address and linear address are the same.
6. ► Copy-on-write is implemented in the OS kernel.
7. ► TLB stands for Translate Buffer.
8. ► memfrob can be used to encrypt any data.
9. ► malloc is a system call.
10. ► Heap and stack grow in opposite direction in a process.