1. ► CompileTf routines are called only once for any given function.
2. ► In s_cb_data, the user_data field cannot be NULL.
3. ► vpiSysTfCall returns the handle to the task or function call which occurred in Verilog and in
turn called this C/C++ routine.
4. ► Verilog compiler can detect argument mismatch between Verilog and ‘C’ land when a routine is called as a function.
5. ► vpi_scan extracts only one element from iterator as obtained using vpi_iterate.
6. ► Verilog compiler can detect output mistmatch between Verilog and ‘C’ land when routine is
exported as a function.
7. ► In C++ callbacks are implemented using object pointers.
8. ► Providing tf.type as vpiSysTask in the s_vpi_systf_data will export the corresponding ‘C’ routine as a task.
9. ► A cbValueChangeCallback is a one-time callback and must be re-registered.
10. ► Verilog Procedural Interface and Programming Language Interface are two entirely distinct
Foreign Language Interfaces.
11. ► Foreign Language Interfaces only exist for Hardware Description Languages such as Verilog.
12. ► Callbacks can only be implemented using function pointers in any language.
13. ► BFM stands for Bus Flow Model.
14. ► Bus Monitors only snoop the bus and store the data in easily retrievable form.
15. ► Even Driven Simulation cannot simulate combinational circuits.