1. ► Callbacks can only be implemented using function pointers in any language.
2. ► BFM stands for Bus Flow Model.
3. ► VPI provides routines using which one can easily traverse over design graph.
4. ► A checker will typically register itself at cbNextSim time.
5. ► Foreign Language Interfaces only exist for Hardware Description Languages such as Verilog.
6. ► vlog_startup_routines is a function which is called by simulator to register routines.
7. ► Simulation times in VPI are represented two 32bit numbers put together to form a 64bit
8. ► A cbValueChangeCallback is a one-time callback and must be re-registered.
9. ► There is significant overhead of moving data between simulation and C domains.
10. ► In C++ callbacks are implemented using object pointers.
11. ► In s_cb_data, the user_data field cannot be NULL.
12. ► VPI programs written on one simulator cannot be ported directly to another simulator.
13. ► Depth-first walk is more useful than a breadth-first walk.
14. ► Calling vpi_control(vpiStop) will terminate the simulation.
15. ► Verilog compiler can detect argument mismatch between Verilog and ‘C’ land when a routine is called as a function.