1. ► CompileTf routines are called only once for any given function.
2. ► Event Driven Simulation will stop if there are no more events.
3. ► Callbacks can only be implemented using function pointers in any language.
4. ► A cbValueChange callback can be directly registered from vlog_startup_routines called
5. ► Stimulus for simulation must always be in the form of binary data i.e. 0’s and 1’s.
6. ► Providing tf.type as vpiSysTask in the s_vpi_systf_data will export the corresponding ‘C’ routine as a task.
7. ► CompileTf routines can make use of all the VPI routines.
8. ► Verilog compiler can detect argument mismatch between Verilog and ‘C’ land when a routine is called as a function.
9. ► Calling vpi_control(vpiStop) will terminate the simulation.
10. ► Verilog compiler can detect output mistmatch between Verilog and ‘C’ land when routine is
exported as a function.
11. ► Even Driven Simulation cannot simulate combinational circuits.
12. ► Bus Monitors only snoop the bus and store the data in easily retrievable form.
13. ► The time used in Event Driven Simulation may not be same as the clock used in the design.
14. ► Breadth-first walk on a graph creates a breadth-first tree.
15. ► BFM stands for Bus Flow Model.