1. ► All properties are defined for all kinds of handles.
2. ► Valgrind can check memory issues with arrays e.g. out of bound access.
3. ► Iterators obtained using vpi_iterate can be rewinded using VPI routines.
4. ► vpiNoDelay is the only type of delay which can be specified in vpi_put_value.
5. ► Simulation times in VPI are represented two 32bit numbers put together to form a 64bit
6. ► vpiBinStrVal is the slowest of the format for retrieving values from simulation kernel using
7. ► Calling vpi_control(vpiStop) will terminate the simulation.
8. ► vpi_scan extracts only one element from iterator as obtained using vpi_iterate.
9. ► vpiSysTfCall returns the handle to the task or function call which occurred in Verilog and in
turn called this C/C++ routine.
10. ► vlog_startup_routines is a function which is called by simulator to register routines.