1. ► As long as ISA is same for two processors, program from one of the them to other is portable.
2. ► Presence of ROM and RAM provides possibility of parallel access.
3. ► A jump leads to direct modification of program counter.
4. ► Printer is a non-programmable system.
5. ► Decoding refers to figuring out what to do with the instruction.
6. ► An instruction can be executed without decoding.
7. ► CPU can understand assembly code.
8. ► An instruction refers to a basic operation.
9. ► An instruction need not be unique.
10. ► ALU is part of datapath.
11. ► Hardware programmability is not at all possible.
12. ► ISA has the details of cycle level information of the processor.
13. ► Micro-architecture has the complete details of the processor.
14. ► Binary encoding of instruction need not be unique.
15. ► Behaviour of programmable systems cannot be changed.
16. ► During instruction fetch, instruction is usually put on the address bus.
17. ► Instead of having both ROM and RAM, it would suffice to have just one memory.
18. ► Decoder reads instruction from IR.
19. ► ROM can be modified at run-time.
20. ► A microcontroller can work without register file.