1. ► Presence of ROM and RAM provides possibility of parallel access.
2. ► ISA has the details of cycle level information of the processor.
3. ► Printer is a non-programmable system.
4. ► An instruction need not be unique.
5. ► During instruction fetch, instruction is usually put on the address bus.
6. ► Decoding refers to figuring out what to do with the instruction.
7. ► A jump leads to direct modification of program counter.
8. ► Decoder reads instruction from IR.
9. ► ALU is part of datapath.
10. ► Micro-architecture has the complete details of the processor.
11. ► Instead of having both ROM and RAM, it would suffice to have just one memory.
12. ► ROM can be modified at run-time.
13. ► An instruction refers to a basic operation.
14. ► As long as ISA is same for two processors, program from one of the them to other is portable.
15. ► CPU can understand assembly code.
16. ► Behaviour of programmable systems cannot be changed.
17. ► Hardware programmability is not at all possible.
18. ► A microcontroller can work without register file.
19. ► An instruction can be executed without decoding.
20. ► Binary encoding of instruction need not be unique.