1. ► Working in embedded system is more routine work, there is hardly any innovation involved.
2. ► Definition of flow must be done before implementation.
3. ► Embedded systems are named as such because they are embedded in bigger system.
4. ► Designers don't worry about keeping the cost of an embedded system down.
5. ► Embedded systems are general purpose systems.
6. ► iPhone can be considered an embedded system.
7. ► Is portable ultra sound machine an embedded system?
8. ► Is digital thermometer an embedded system?
9. ► Designers can proceed without working out user interface of the system.
10. ► Functional specification is just an academic activity. It is not important at all.